Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reset

Third time's the charm?

I've changed templates again, which is a way to signal my brain that I've changed formats again. This time, though, I've also changed the title. My old title was past-oriented, and it didn't really reflect what I want to write about these days.

So without further nattering... may I present... a path to self-growth, self-improvement, and general self-something... the new blog! Here, I'm making a commitment to myself (and maybe to the occasional reader) to experience something new every day. I might not post every day - probably won't, in fact - but I'll DO something new every day, and write about it eventually.

Yeah. What do you think?

1 comment:

Jason Harman said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I'm excited to see whats going on in the life of Rainbow Johnson's kid, whether it be past or forward-looking.

Ciao from Toronto.

-Jason