Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 - Sitting in a different chair at work-type meeting

Yes, it's a weak new thing. Especially since I didn't actually speak to any of the new people on the new side of the room. But, it did give me a different perspective on the meeting, and its dynamics. For one thing, I had less stuff to look at while I daydreamed. For another, I got to see different looks on the new people's faces while they daydreamed. All in all, not a bad experience, but not a particularly special one, either.

Tomorrow, I plan to try something new at the gym. And if something else new comes up, I'm trying that, too.

2 comments:

Jason Harman said...

You need to get a small camera or maybe a cell-phone one so you can photograph these mundane details for us visually-desirous types. A photo of an office chair would go great with this textual ensemble!

Ashleigh said...

Oooh, yeah, I should do that! It's totally a Panopticon. It's crazy scary how right Foucault is/was.