Wednesday, April 26, 2006

man in black, et al

johnny cash is the fucking shit. enough said. no explanation or sappy words needed. who else in the entire world can you describe so accurately, so perfectly, so succinctly with the words "(blank) is the fucking shit"? can you say simply that richard simmons is the fucking shit without talking about his frizz ball hair or sexy girlish legs? can you say that martha stewart is the fucking shit without wondering aloud if she is the reincarnation of john a. macdonald? hell, no. thank you goddess for giving us johnny cash and his wonderful voice and his wonderful songs and for my mp3 non-ipod device in which i can store my entire johnny cash cd collection.

follow up to yesterday's post: the publisher of the plagarized author's books do not accept harvard chick's apologies or excuses for her blatant knock-off. i sense a lawyer in this girl's future. while my compassionate self continues to feel sympathy for harvard chick, my prevailing emotion seems to be glee (obviously my compassionate self is a tiny little honey-i-shrunk-the-kids sized person). i have a smile playing at the edges of my lips and again, nelson munsen keeps repeating "hah hah" which is interfering with my johnny cash listening pleasure. you know.... i wear the black for those who have never read... hah hah. damn.

No comments: